Stripper Dies After Falling During Lap Dance
A 22-year-old exotic dancer has died one week after she was injured in a fall from a second-floor balcony while performing at a club in Cleveland. MetroHealth Medical Center confirmed the death of Lauren Block of Richmond Heights on Wednesday.
The hospital relayed a family statement expressing appreciation for the community’s support and prayers and efforts to save her life.
The police report states that Pasquale Storino was the man that she was giving a lap dance to on Jan 2 at Christie’s Cabaret near downtown.
'He stated that she grabbed the rail, as he was facing away from the balcony, and she tried to complete some sort of dance jump/dance move, and accidentally went head first over the rail,' the reporting officer said, according to Fox 8 News.
The young woman fell 15 feet and suffered 'major head trauma.' She was rushed to MetroHealth Medical Center.
Police said two men who witnessed the incident fled the bar as soon as the woman fell off the balcony. When she fell, Block apparently was lying motionless on the ground for several minutes and her face was covered with blood.
Another man who was in the club at the time told NewsChannel5 that he didn't see it happen, but saw the victim motionless on the pavement afterwards. He added that he saw two men flee the scene, though the identities of those men remain a mystery.
Despite the suspicious behavior, police said they were not treating this as a criminal case.
- Stripper Giving Lap Dance Falls Off Balcony (4umf.com)
- Xscape Lands Their Own Show
- 25-Year-Old Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery
- Hole Torn In Plane’s Engine
- Attorneys General To Sue President Trump
- Former NBA Player Sebastian Telfair Arrested On Gun Charges
- Bill Cosby’s Wife To Appear In Court Today
- Man’s Severed Head Found On Porch
- Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In CA
- Nick Gordon Arrested
- Dave Chappelle Donates $50,000 To Flint