( 4UMF NEWS ) Zimmerman Commissary Purchase:
George Zimmerman’s commissary purchase that he made his first night in jail took $79.84 of the $121 in his account. He bought contact lens solution, Balsam shampoo, three bars of soap, socks , underwear , Tostitos tortilla chips, beef sticks, white cheddar popcorn, chocolate creme cookies, Jolly Ranchers, root beer and fruit punch.
There are no televisions in the jail , and Zimmerman is being held in protective custody in the jail under “Administrative Segregation “ , due in part to the $10,000 bounty placed on his head by the New Black Panther Party.
Zimmerman is only allowed out of his windowless cell 1hr a day to exercise , while under constant watch. Reportedly Zimmerman cried his first night in jail , but it is not known if he cried because he was in jail, or because he shot Trayvon Martin dead.
- Zimmerman Kept In Confinement (4umf.com)
- CNN: George Zimmerman Stocking Up On Root Beer Barrels And Jolly Ranchers (mediaite.com)
- DETAILS: George Zimmerman’s first night in the pokey revealed (bazaardaily.com)
- Rodney King Identifies With Trayvon’s ‘Death Scream’ (newser.com)
- NRA members see rush to judgment in Trayvon Martin case (capitolhillblue.com)
- Letter: Ginned-up case against Zimmerman fits nicely into media mentality (tcpalm.com)
- Rest In Peace Trayvon! Thank you for hearing the people finally, Florida! (timelordess.wordpress.com)
- Atty: Zimmerman Bail Hearing To Be Held Next Week (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Zimmerman May Apologize to Trayvon’s Family (abcnews.go.com)
- Zimmerman’s Lawyer: He’s Not a Racist (newser.com)