( 4UMF NEWS ) Snoop Dogg Half A Mill Tax Lien:
TMZ reports that Snoop, real name Cordozar Broadus, owes $546,270.29 in back taxes. According to documents filed he owes for 2009 and 2011 in the amounts of $101,952.44 and $444,317.85. This is not the first time he has owed money to Uncle Sam. He paid his debt off as soon as he found out back in 2008 of $476,000.
Story @ freddyo
- On That Lien: IRS Goes After Snoop Dogg Over $546k Tax Debt (allhiphop.com)
- Snoop Lion Hit With $546K Tax Lien (getmybuzzup.com)
- Snoop Lion Served With $546,000 Tax Lien (bossip.com)
- Put Up Or Shut Up: IRS Seeking Over Half A Million Dollars From Snoop For Unpaid Taxes (madamenoire.com)
- Snoop Dogg Hit With Tax Lien (contactmusic.com)
Comments2 Responses to “Snoop Dogg Half A Mill Tax Lien”
TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying...
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.