Rihanna just scored three years of peace of mind … because a judge has granted her request for a permanent restraining order against an obsessed fan who tried to break into her L.A. home last month.
TMZ broke the story … Rihanna obtained a temporary stay-away order against a man named Steveland Barrow, after he was arrested for breaking into the home of Rihanna’s neighbor. Cops told us Barrow believed the home belonged to Rihanna … and even slept in one of the beds.
A judge made the temporary order permanent today, requiring Barrow to stay at least 100 yards away from Rihanna for the next three years.
In her request for a restraining order, Rihanna said she fears for her safety.
- Rihanna Gets Restraining Order (4umf.com)
- Rihanna gets a restraining order (guardianlv.com)
- Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Would-Be Intruder (blackamericaweb.com)
- Rihanna Restraining Order For Hapless Intruder (contactmusic.com)
- Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Fan (getmybuzzup.com)