Phaedra Parks’ Baby Boy — Welcomes Second Child With Apollo Nida
Phaedra gave birth in her native Atlanta to another healthy baby boy! ”Both are happy and healthy,” a source confirms.
The baby boy is the second child for the happy couple, who are parents to a son named Ayden, 2. Phaedra and Apollo tied the knot in 2009 after meeting in 1996.
“Ideally I’d like three kids, but I don’t know if my poor uterus can take it!” she told the magazine. But it would make sense for them to have more kids — they are so in love with their little toddler!
“[Ayden is] the light of my life,” she gushed. “My husband and I just adore him.”
Aside from being a happily married couple, Phaedra and Apollo appeared together in their workout DVDs Phine Body:Donkey Booty. She also is writing a book titled Secrets of the Southern Belle, and the couple has been greenlighted for a reality spin-off series titled, tentatively titled Rich People Problems.
Congrats to Phaedra and Apollo!
- Phaedra Parks Baby – ‘RHOA’ Star Gives Birth To Second Child (hollywoodlife.com)
- Phaedra Parks & Apollo Welcome Baby Boy (celebnmusic247.com)
- Phaedra Parks & Apollo Welcome Baby #2 (blackamericaweb.com)
- Phaedra Parks Gives Birth to a Boy! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- “RHOA” Stars Phaedra Parks & Apollo Nida Welcome BABY BOY #2! (eyeoncelebs.com)