( 4UMF NEWS ) Nike SB “Oscar” Dunk Low Premium:
I have actually been taking a liking to Nike SB Dunks again this year, even between all the Jordan retro releases. The Nike SB “Oscar” Dunk Low Premium pays homage and is inspired by the infamous Oscar the Grouch.
Oscar the Grouch is one of the OG characters from the children’s television program Sesame Street. The green on the shoe represents his green fur of coarse and the silver represents his living quarters, the silver trash can. Click HERE for more.
- Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – “Oscar” (freshnessmag.com)
- Nike SB – May 2012 – Sneaker Releases (freshnessmag.com)
- Nike SB Premier Dunk Low (4umf.com)
- Premier x Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Petoskey | Release Info (freshnessmag.com)
- Levi’s x Nike SB – Patch | Teaser (freshnessmag.com)
- Nike SB Dunk Low “Sequoia / Metal Zinc” (visiblethreadstx.com)
- Nike SB – May 2012 – Apparel & Accessories Releases (freshnessmag.com)