( 4UMF NEWS ) Nicki Minaj Threatens To Retire:
What is this woman’s problem? Leaving Twitter? Ok. Now you want to leave the whole rap game? OKAY! She’s either an attention whore or something is seriously wrong with “the kid.”
Young Money star Nicki Minaj may have had enough with the rap game after recently admitting a lack of appreciation from the public has her thinking about post-music plans.
Speaking in the third person, Minaj hinted at a possible rap departure.
“People aren’t even giving the kid props for taking it back to the essence… this is my fourth mixtape really,” said Minaj, referring to her latest LP, Pink Friday … Roman Reloaded. “You know what I’m saying. The kid did like that so she could feed her fans. But really, now the kid is thinking maybe she should leave the game.” “They ungrateful,” Nicki’s right-hand man Safaree chimed in. “They ungrateful in these streets.” (XXL Mag)
Her new issues with the fans comes just two weeks after Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded debuted at number one on the national sales chart.
Leading the pack this week is Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded at No. 3 with 81,000 behind Adele’s21 (91,700) and Lionel Richie‘s Tuskegee (128,600). According to Nielsen SoundScan, Minaj’s sophomore LP has sold 334,700 records after two weeks in stores. (SOHH Sales Wrap)
Courtesy of Z107.9 ZHipHopCleveland.com
- Nicki Minaj Threatens Rap Retirement, “The Kid Is Thinking Maybe She Should Leave The Game” (4umf.com)
- Nicki Minaj’s Starship Goes Platinum (4umf.com)
- Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded To Feature 22 Songs (4umf.com)
- Nicki Minaj steps out in Barbie pink outfit for Pink Friday album (Slideshow) (examiner.com)
- Nicki Minaj Not Returning To Twitter (4umf.com)
- Nicki Minaj Feels Bad About Leaving Twitter For Her Fans! (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Cut it Out!! Nicki Minaj Thinking About Leaving the Game (dreblacksofresh.com)