Lil Wayne Owes IRS $7 Million
When the tax man is on your case, it’s good to have money. A LOT of money. Just ask Lil Wayne.
The rapper owed $3,351,077.95 for 2008 and $2,258,956 and 4 cents for 2009, according to Miami-Dade County records.
The IRS wisely waited for Lil Wayne to buy a place on La Gorce Island before coming down on him like a rapper’s posse.
Until Wayne plunked down $11.6 million for a 15,000-square-foot crib on La Gorce Circle last September, he was renting a place and did have the kind of asset that the IRS loves to lien.
But the moment Wayne become a proud Miami Beach homeowner, the liens rained down on him!
- Lil Wayne Looses Fight (4umf.com)
- Lil Wayne Pushes Back ‘I Am Not A Human Being II’ (4umf.com)
- Lil Wayne Ft. 2 Chainz – Rich As F*ck (4umf.com)
- Lil Wayne – Gone Til November Book Cover (4umf.com)
- Lil Wayne Ft Detail – No Worries Video (4umf.com)