Lil’ Flip is continuing his fight against allegations he illegally drove with an assault rifle in his car — and marijuana too — pleading not guilty yesterday to both possession charges.
Following his arrest, Flip was charged with possession of a firearm, possession of a schedule 1 narcotic (weed), and speeding. He pled not guilty yesterday to all three counts.
No surprise … Flip had previously told us he planned to fight the charges — insisting his rifle is 100% legal. He even showed us his concealed handgun license to prove it. As for the alleged blunts … Flip says they were Black & Mild cigars … NOT filled with weed.
A pre-trial date has been set for April.
We reached out to Flip for comment — so far, no word back.
- Lil’ Flip Pleads Not Guilty After Assault Rifle Arrest (tmz.com)
- Lil’ Lil Flip Enters Not Guilty Plea After Gun And Drug Arrest (contactmusic.com)
- Lil Flip Arrested (4umf.com)
- Rapper Lil Flip Arrested for Drug, Weapons Possession (strategistaffairs.wordpress.com)
- Lil Flip Arrested For Drugs & Gun (rapradar.com)
Comments5 Responses to “Lil’ Flip Guilty In Case”
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.