J Lo Nude Video
A Los Angeles judge has granted Jennifer Lopez’s first husband, Ojani Noa, the right to release intimate home videos during her rise to fame. J.Lo had been successful in battling Noa up until this point due to a confidentiality statement he signed after their divorce. Noa found a loop hole in the system by selling the videos to his girlfriend, Claudia Vasquez, so she can release the videos on his behalf.
Claudia is currently meeting with distributors on Tuesday to make a deal in releasing the videos that contain partial nudity and may embarass J.Lo’s fame. The videos are expected to hit the shelves in the near future.
- Jennifer Lopez Loses Court Battle To Ojani Noa Over Home Video (livelyindepthmusicent.com)
- J.Lo’s Ex-Husband Allowed To Release Video Footage (perezhilton.com)
- Ho Sit Down! Jennifer Lopez 1st Hubby Files Lawsuit Over New Record! (bossip.com)
- J.Lo’s Home Video With Ex-Husband Will Be Released! (ksfm.radio.com)
- Jennifer Lopez Private Home Videos To Be Released (socialitelife.com)
- Jennifer Lopez’ Ex- Hubby Gets To Release Personal Videos! (997now.radio.com)
- Get Your Popcorn Ready: Jennifer Lopez’s Ex-Husband Gets Permission To Release “Intimate” Home Footage!! (bossip.com)
- Jennifer Lopez Video Footage WILL Be Released (rightcelebrity.com)
- Nude Gaming Stunt Hypes Extend Game Controller (adrants.com)