Gucci Mane Arrested
Gucci Mane knows a thing or two about assault. This is a man who tattooed his own face with a picture of an ice cone.
But the rapper has now been arrested for the alleged assault of someone else, as authorities say Mane was interacting with a man at Harlem Night Ultra Lounge on March 16 when he grew irritated by the fan and clocked him in the head with a champagne bottle.
The victim – a soldier who says he just wanted a photo with the artist – was taken to an Atlanta hospital and treated for a head wound.
A warrant for aggravated assault, meanwhile, has been issued for Mane, whose real name is Radric Davis and who was charged with murder in 2005.
As mandated by the court, he also spent time last year in a mental facility.
- Gucci Mane Wanted For Attacking A U.S. Soldier (4umf.com)
- Gucci Mane Wanted for Aggravated Assault by Atlanta Police (complex.com)
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Gucci Mane (contactmusic.com)
- Gucci Mane Wanted For Assault In ATL (rapradar.com)
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Gucci Mane For Assaulting A Soldier [PHOTOS] (hiphopwired.com)