( 4UMF NEWS ) Dead Rat Found In Juice Pack:
Hyderabad: An advocate in Hyderabad was shocked after finding a dead rat in his Real Active+ fruit drink on Friday. The advocate, Achyut Rao, is also a child rights activist in the city. He is set to approach the consumer forum soon.
According to Rao, the fruit juice pack was purchased along with four others from a local eatery on Thursday. “On Friday, I opened one of the tetra packs and was struck by an unbearable stink coming from it. When I tried to poured the juice, the nozzle was obstructed. I squeezed the pack harder and a squashed body of a dead rat came out,” he claimed.
Mr Rao says he will be approaching the consumer forum. While saying that he was sure this was an accident, he added, “Dabur, which owns the Real brand, is a reputed company. The company must ensure that its customers get its fullest attention.”
- How Dangerous is Sugar and HCFS? (High Fructose Corn Syrup) (broadcastarchives.net)
- Mountain Dew Announces New Breakfast Soda (buzzfeed.com)
- How about Some Soda with Your Cereal? Mountain Dew Rolls Out Juice-Like Breakfast Drink (newsfeed.time.com)
- Organic Fruit Juice Giveaway! (minsmash.com)
- ‘Detox Affair’ Juice (vegetarianventures.com)
CommentsOne Response to “Dead Rat Found In Juice Pack”
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.