( 4UMF NEWS ) Clive Davis Bisexual:
Grammy-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame record executive Clive Davis — credited with discovering legendary talents like Whitney Houston — has just revealed … he’s bisexual.
Davis — whose heterosexual marriage ended in the 80s — said, “I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman … I’m still attracted to women … You don’t have to be only one thing or another. For me, it’s the person.”
As for the timing of Davis’ sexual revelation, the 80-year-old father of four — also credited with discovering Janis Joplin, Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys, Barry Manilow, and Santana — has an autobiography coming out this summer. Shocker.
- Clive Davis Reveals He’s Bisexual in New Memoir (blackamericaweb.com)
- Clive Davis, Influential Record Executive, Comes Out as Bisexual (spin.com)
- Clive Davis Opens Up About Bisexuality (celebnmusic247.com)
- Music Legend Clive Davis — I’m Bisexual (tmz.com)
- Clive Davis says he’s bisexual (cbsnews.com)