( 4UMF NEWS ) Chrisette Michele Rushed To Hospital:
Tonight (Feb 19), Chrisette Michele was scheduled to perform in Times Square in New York City, but the show had to be cancelled due to the singer having to be hospitalized. A source told Singersroom the singer is suffering from a ruptured appendix.
Chrisette is scheduled to open for Keyshia Cole on the Woman to Woman Tour starting on March 28 in Westbury, New York to promote her upcoming album Better on April 30th, the single “A Couple of Forevers” currently blowing up the net.
We wish her a speedy recovery. Get well soon, Chrisette!
- Chrisette Michele Hospitalized With Ruptured Appendix (hiphopwired.com)
- Get Well Soon! Chrisette Michele Hospitalized After Appendix Rupture (madamenoire.com)
- Keyshia Cole Announces ‘Woman To Woman’ Tour Dates With Chrisette Michele (fefesiriano.com)
- Who Wore It Better? Chrisette Michele vs. Kim Kardashian in Alexander McQueen’s Crepe Frock Coat (fashionbombdaily.com)
- *presale* Keyshia Cole at Beacon Theatre (socialeyesnyc.com)
Comments2 Responses to “Chrisette Michele Rushed To Hospital”
TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying...
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.