( 4UMF NEWS ) Bobby Brown In Jail:
TMZ broke the story … Brown was arrested in October after cops pulled the singer over for driving erratically, and smelled alcohol in his ride.
Bobby was charged with DUI and driving on a suspended license following the incident. (Brown’s license had been suspended as a result of his previous DUI conviction in 2012. Bobby was also convicted of DUI in 1996.)
Bobby pled no contest to the charges today. He was sentenced to the jail time, plus 4 years probation. He was also ordered to complete an 18-month alcohol program. This is Bobby’s third DUI conviction.
Bobby has to turn himself in to jail by March 20 — and has been ordered to attend 3 AA meetings per week until then.
- Bobby Brown In Court (4umf.com)
- Trial Set For Tuesday In Bobby Brown Drunken Driving Case (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Bobby Brown Arrested Whitney Houston’s Ex-husband Booked Forfor Dui (binsidetv.net)
- J Cole Talks At Howard (4umf.com)
- Whitney’s Mother Words To Bobby Brown (4umf.com)
Comments3 Responses to “Bobby Brown In Jail”
TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying...
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.