(4UMF NEWS) Arian Foster’s New Job:
With the NFL lock out going on, it has forced players to find alternatives. For Houston Texans Arian Foster he has found a new job with Subway. Well, not really the runner back is behind the counter for a good cause. Subway launched it’s “Pillin’ For A Cause” campaign. Subway hosted an All Star BBQ event in L.A. to help raise money for disater victims in western Alabama. Foster help serve Subway’s new sub the “BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich” wearing a Subway uniform.
Famous Subway guy Jared Fogle was in attendance at the event. Event featured traditional BBQ games for fans to come and enjoy. Foster seemed to enjoy himself knowing it was for a good cause, interacting with fans and posing for pictures. After bull riding and signing autographs, Foster sat down with Jared to enjoy a BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich.
Check this video out!
- Arian Foster won rushing title with undisclosed knee injury (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Arian Foster Stays In Shape By Riding A Mechanical Bull While Jared From Subway Looks On [Bulls On Parade] (deadspin.com)
- Arian Foster: NFL’s Best Interview and a Lover of Subway (bleacherreport.com)
- Arian Foster: NFL’s Best Interview and a Lover of Subway (football.rawsignal.com)
- Arian Foster Talks About Going From Being Undrafted To A Nominee For Three ESPY’s (businessinsider.com)